Are you looking to import your Busy Accounting Software data to Tally?
To import Busy Accounting Software data to Tally follow the below steps;
- Open the required company in your Busy Accounting Software
- Export the column wise sales report/register in Excel.
- Now login to your Excel2Tally.in account or you can sign up for free trial
- Download our sample sales data import excel template and copy the data from Busy Accounting Software excel report to our template
- You can download the required sample file from Excel2Tally.in knowledge base
- Once your data is ready as per our template,convert it to the Tally compatible XML
- Once XML is downloaded, Open your Tally company and go to Gateway of Tally > Import Data > Voucher/Transactions> Specify the complete XML file path here and hit enter to begin data import to Tally.
- In case complete data is not imported, you may check Tally.imp to understand the possible errors and then re-import the data
This will import all your Busy Accounting Software sales data to Tally easily. While converting the data in XML you can choose the Auto Master creation option as well, this option will create all ledgers and item masters automatically in your Tally from your Busy Accounting Software data.
For any queries/demo, get in touch with us on +91 7710010372 | email@example.com