Follow the below steps to import Receipt Data from Excel to TallyPrime or Tally.ERP9.
- Login to your existing account or Signup a Free Account on Excel2Tally.in
- Add a Company in which you want to import data, Company name should be the same as per the company name in Tally
- Download our Sample Receipt Template and fill your data in the respective columns
- Once your data is ready as per our template, upload and process the same
- Once data process is completed, you will get Tally XML for download
- Tally.ERP9 Users: Open Tally > Open Tally Company > Import Data > Vouchers > Give the complete XML file path and press enter to import all your data to Tally.ERP9
- TallyPrime Users: Open Tally > Open Tally Company > Click on Import > Transactions > Browse XML file and press enter to import all your data to TallyPrime
- It will import Receipt Vouchers with Bank Reco Date and Remarks in Narration for reference
By following these steps you can practically import any number of voucher in Tally without impacting your other data.
In case if your data is not imported as expected then please check the message displayed in the calculator panel or in Tally.IMP file, if you are unable to resolve the error, you may get in touch with our professional support executive on +91 7710010372 / 73 / 74 or drop an email on email@example.com