Are you looking for importing Amazon MTR data from Excel to Tally?
To import amazon mtr report to Tally, follow the instructions given below. This will import order wise sales, returns & tcs data from Amazon to Tally.
- Sign in to your Amazon Seller Central account
- Go to Reports > Tax Document Library > Merchant Tax Reports
- There you can download B2C & B2B reports for a day, week, month or for a year that you would like to import in tally
- Open MTR report, add Units of Measurement for your stock items and save it as .xlsx format
- Visit our website eCom2Tally.in > login to your account or else you can sign up for a free trial.
- Upload the MTR data to eCom2Tally and convert it in Tally compatible XML
- Now, go to Tally > Import > Transactions > specify the folder path of XML downloaded.
- Then you can check your Amazon Sales, Sales Return, Replacement and TCS imported successfully
- In case any mismatch or error encountered during data import, it will be displayed in the Tally event log or Tally.imp file
For any queries/support/demo, you may get in touch with us on +91 7710010373/74
Leave A Comment