Are you looking for importing Flipkart Sales Report to Tally?
To import Flipkart sales report to Tally, Follow the instructions given below. This Will import your order wise sales, sales return, tcs data from Flipkart to Tally.
- Sign in to the Flipkart Seller Central Account.
- Go to Reports > Report Centre > Choose Report type: Tax Reports – Sub Type: Sales Report.
- There you can download sales report for 1 day, week or for a month to import in Tally
- Open Sales report, add Units of Measurement for your stock items and save it as .xlsx format
- Visit our website eCom2Tally.in > login to your account or else you can sign up for a free trial.
- Upload that Flipkart Tax Report on eCom2Tally.in and generate Tally compatible XML.
- Now, go to Tally > Import > Transactions > specify the folder path of XML downloaded.
- Then you can check your order wise Flipkart Sales, Sales Return, Cancellation and Return Cancellations TCS & Cashback data imported to Tally successfully.
- In case any mismatch or error encountered during data import, it will be displayed in the Tally event log or Tally.imp file
For any queries/support/demo, you may get in touch with us on +91 7710010373/74