Follow the below steps to import Debit Note without Inventory Data to Tally.ERP9.
- Login to your existing account or Signup a Free Account on Excel2Tally.in
- Add a Company in which you want to import data, Company name should be the same as per the company name in Tally
- Download our Sample Excel Template and fill your data in the respective columns
- Once your data is ready as per our template, upload and process the same
- Once data process is completed, you will get Tally XML for download
- Now, Go to Tally > Open Tally Company > Import Data > Vouchers > Give the complete XML file path and press enter to import all your data to Tally
By following these steps you can practically import any number of voucher in Tally without impacting your other data.
In case if your data is not imported as expected then please check the message displayed in the calculator panel or in Tally.IMP file, if you are unable to resolve the error, you may get in touch with our professional support executive on +91 7710010372 / 73 / 74 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Debit Note Without Inventory Template
Send download link to: