Are you looking to import data from Busy Accounting Software to Tally Prime?
To import data from Busy Accounting Software to TallyPrime follow the below steps;
- Open the required company in your Busy Accounting Software
- Export the column wise sales report/register in Excel.
- Now login to your Excel2Tally.in account or you can sign up for free trial
- Download our sample sales data import excel template and copy the data from Busy Accounting Software excel report to our template
- You can download the required sample file from Excel2Tally.in knowledge base
- Once your data is ready as per our template,convert it to the Tally compatible XML
- Once XML is downloaded, Open your Tally company and go to Gateway of Tally > Import Data > Voucher/Transactions> Specify the complete XML file path here and hit enter to begin data import to Tally.
- In case complete data is not imported, you may check Tally.imp to understand the possible errors and then re-import the data
This will import all your Busy Accounting Software sales data to Tally easily. While converting the data in XML you can choose the Auto Master creation option as well, this option will create all ledgers and item masters automatically in your Tally from your Busy Accounting Software data.
For any queries/demo, get in touch with us on +91 7710010372 | email@example.com
Which data you can migrate from Busy to Tally Prime?
Using our Excel to Tally Data Import Utility, You can migrate all the possible accounting & inventory data from Busy to TallyPrime.
Refer below the list of available ready to use Excel Templates which you can use to import data from Busy to Tally;
- Sales With Inventory Data
- Sales Without Inventory Data
- Purchase With Inventory Data
- Purchase Without Inventory Data
- Sales Orders Data
- Credit Note With Inventory Data
- Credit Note Without Inventory Data
- Debit Note With Inventory Data
- Debit Note Without Inventory Data
- Receipt Vouchers
- Payment Vouchers
- Journal Vouchers
- Stock Journal Vouchers
- Ledger Masters
- Item Masters
In each templates you will find an option to create Masters Automatically*, by choosing auto master option, while importing the data to Tally all the dependent masters will be created automatically to prevent errors.
How much does it cost to migrate data from Busy to Tally Prime?
You can start with free trial of our utility Excel2Tally.in and it will allows you to import 450 records in Tally in totality to check how it works & it’s accuracy.
Once you are through with the free trial option, you have a choice to subscribe our monthly templates which starts at just Rs. 270+GST/Template/Month or lifetime templates which starts at just Rs. 1800+GST/Template.
Whether you subscribe monthly or lifetime subscription, you will allow to convert and import unlimited data from Busy to TallyPrime.
We also have price saving offers and bundles for businesses and chartered accountants, check all our pricing options here or call on +917710010372/73/74 to know more about pricing options.
What is Template?
Template is nothing but an transaction type which you want to import in Tally. We have bifurcated all the supported transaction types in form of templates like sales template, purchase template, credit note template and so on….
There is no limitation in each template to convert and import data in Tally, however you are allowed to upload 9000 records at a time in each templates. if you have more the 9000 records then create separate excel files and upload & convert one by one
How can I get support to migrate Data from Busy to Tally Prime?
For any assistance & demo regarding our Excel to Tally Data Import utility, you may reach to our expert support desk on +917710010372/73/74 available from Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 6:00PM.
You may schedule a free demo here – https://excel2tally.in/schedule-demo/
You may write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org an single window ticketing helpdesk for all the queries regarding Excel to Tally data import solutions.